- Jojoba Oil is rich in Vitamin E and has a very close chemical composition to the skins sebum, making it suitable for all skin types especially skin that is prone to outbreaks. This Jojoba oil has been put through a charcoal filter removing the colour and odour. Please note that Jojoba may go cloudy in cool temperatures, it will return to its clear state with warming.
- Blue Tansy essential oil is soothing for skin, it is useful for bruising or itchy dry skin, dermatitis. Blue Tansy is a potent anti-viral, anti-bacterial & anti-fungal essential oil
- Blue Yarrow essential oil is one of the most powerful natural astringents. It shrinks the skin and promotes skin healing. It has powerful antioxidant capacity. It aids the body in healing wounds. It is a strongly inflammation reducing essential oil.
- Argan Oil has high concentrations of essential fatty acids, oleic and lineoic. Used topically, Argan Oil provides intense conditioning benefits to dry and dehydrated skin and hair. When applied to the skin, Argan Oil particularly helps restore, regenerate and restructure the skin by way of increasing the nutrient content of skin cells. Argan Oil has sought-after antioxidant properties which makes it especially beneficial in skincare products. Argan Oil also has strengthening effects on nails and hair.
- Lavender essential oil has been known for its antiseptic, anti-microbial and analgesic properties. When inhaled through vaporised air lavender also acts as a sedative and relaxant, helping to reduce feelings of stress. Lavender has also been noted for its ability to accelerate wound healing.