• The natural booster for super hair
• Hairleluja carries the German and European organic logo, since it is made completely from certified organic plants
• Great for women with thinning, dull hair, longing for a Rapunzel-like mane
• Improves hair brightness, hair volume and hair beauty1
• Keranat™ is effective against hair loss (Telogeneffluvium)
• Unsaturated fatty acids nourish hair and scalp
• Hairleluja is purely plant-based, certified organic, free from fillers and additives, lactose-free and gluten-free
1 Evaluation of a food supplement KERANAT efficacy on hair loss by the phototrichogram method, evaluation of tolerance and acceptability after 6 and 12 weeks (Double blind versus placebo study on 65 women), 2013. Publikation: M. Keophiphath et. al. “Miliacin encapsulated by polar lipids stimulates cell proliferation in hair bulb and improves telogen effluvium in women”, Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2019;00:1–9.
How to use
Take one capsule daily with a glass of water and food. The time of intake does not have any influence on the effectiveness of the product, so feel free to take it whenever it fits best into your daily routine or supplement regime.
Hairleluja plays nicely with all other Ogaenics products. Maximize your results by combining Hairleluja with Beauty Base.
If you are pregnant, nursing, planning surgery, taking medications on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision, we recommend to ask your doctor before taking supplements.
300mg certified organic Keranat™ super hair blend*: organic millet seed oil* (Panicum miliaceum), organic sunflower seed oil* (Helianthus annuus), organic gluten-free wheat extract* (Triticum vulgare/aestivum),
organic rosemary leaf extract* (Rosmarinus officinalis), of which 3mg miliacin, 200mg blend of organic sea buckthorn seed oil* and organic sea buckthorn berry oil* (Hippophae rhamnoides), of which 26mg Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), 20mg Omega 6 (linoleic acid), 60mg Omega 7 (palmitoleic acid), 36mg Omega 9 (oleic acid)capsule: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
*from controlled organic cultivation