• The natural support for your digestive system
• Love Your Gut carries the German and European organic logo, since it is made completely from certified organic plants in combination with natural bacteria strains
• Ideal if your gut needs gentle support or if your skin is prone to inflammation, impurities or acne
• Supports your digestive system with seven billion intestinal bacteria derived from seven different strains per capsule, as well as prebiotic inulin and vitamin B3 from certified organic plants.
• Love Your Gut reduces inflammatory skin conditions and supports a healthy skin barrier
• The contained bacteria limit the growth of yeast and harmful bacteria and support healthy intestinal mucous membranes
• Love Your Gut is certified organic, free from fillers and additives, lactose-free and gluten-free
• Based on available studies, the following effects of the vitamins and trace elements contained in the product have been assessed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as scientifically proven: Vitamin B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and healthy mucous membranes, e.g. the intestinal mucosa.
How to use
Take one capsule in the evening with a glass of water before bedtime.
Love Your Gut plays nicely with all other Ogaenics products.
Love Your Gut does not need to be stored in the refrigerator. Nevertheless, you should make sure that it is stored in a dry place below 25°C. Please do not remove the moisture absorbing drying pad containing natural clay after opening the bottle for quality maintenance.
If you are pregnant, nursing, planning surgery, taking medications on a regular basis, or are otherwise under medical supervision, we recommend to ask your doctor before taking supplements.
175mg plant fibre organic inulin*, 175mg Ogaenics microbiome blend with a total of 7 bn bacteria (guaranteed until best before date): Lactobacillus acidophilus DSM 24936, Lactobacillus plantarum DSM 24937, Lactobacillus rhamnosus DSM 25568, Lactobacillus fermentum DSM 25176, Lactobacillus reuteri DSM 25175, Bifidobacterium longum DSM 25174, Bifidobacterium lactis DSM 25566; 114mg organic basil leaf extract*(Ocimum sanctum), of which 4mg itamin B3 (Niacin NE), capsule: hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose
*from controlled organic cultivation