• The natural All-In-One food supplement for women
• Mrs. Do-It-All carries the German and European organic logo, since it is made completely from certified organic plants and mushrooms
• Ideal for women of child-bearing age leading an active lifestyle, who want to prevent nutrient deficiencies
• With 16 vitamins and minerals made from certified organic plants – of which 13 of them providing 100% and more of the reference value
• All vitamins and minerals in Mrs. Do-It-All act together with the natural co-factors and co-nutrients
• A medium dose vitamin B complex covers the normal daily requirement for a healthy energy metabolism
Based on available studies, the following effects of the vitamins and trace elements contained in the product have been assessed by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) as scientifically proven:
• Vitamin B1 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system as well as to normal psychological functions.
• Vitamin B2 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, supports the normal functioning of the nervous system, protects cells from oxidative stress and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B3 contributes to the maintenance of normal skin and mucous membranes, supports the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function as well as to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• Vitamin B5 supports normal mental performance and helps the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. B5 also contributes to the normal synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters that make us “happy”
• Vitamin B6, in an extra high dose, supports the regulation of hormonal activity and therefore the hormonal balance, alongside with the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological mental functions.
• Biotin (vitamin B7) helps to maintain normal skin and hair and supports the normal metabolism of macronutrients
• Folate (vitamin B9) contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy and normal blood formation and supports our normal psychological functions
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, contributes to a normal energy metabolism, supports the formation of red blood cells and has a role in the process of cell in division